Wipro Recruitment Freshers in Bangalore As SAP ABAP Developer On September 2019
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: SAP ABAP Developer
Qualification: Any Graduation (BE, BTech…)
Key skills required for the job are:
- SAP ABAP-L1 (Mandatory).
- Operation Support-L1 (Alternate).
- Minimum Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 1 Years.
- Mandatory Skills: SAP ABAP, SAP ABAP Enhancements and Data Migration, SAP ABAP Basic, SAP ABAP OO, SAP ABAP Interface,
- Desirable Skills: SAP MM – Materials Management.
- Language Skills: English Language.
- As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools.