Wipro Hiring Freshers Across India As Project Engineer On August 2018
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida..etc)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,20,000 – 3,30,000/-p er annum
- BE/BTech (CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics).
- 2018 Passouts Only.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above.
- 12th Standard: 60% or above.
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines).
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal and Analytical (30 questions / 45 minutes).
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes).
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes).
- To know more about the online test curriculum See Here.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.