Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Scholar Trainee | Diploma | 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch | PAN India
Wipro Freshers Recruitment in PAN India For Scholar Position. Diploma Candidates of 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Wipro Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Scholar Trainee – SIM
- Diploma (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering).
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022, 2023 Passouts
Job Description (School of IT Infrastructure Management – FY23):
- Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management.
- SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B.Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by Government of India while you work as a full-time employee with Wipro. B.Tech Degree will be sponsored by Wipro.
- By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioral skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
- Kickstart your career, join us as ‘Scholar Trainee – SIM’!
- 10th Standard: 50% or above.
- 12th Standard: 50% or above.
- Diploma: 60% and above.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Candidates should be 18+ while registration.
Salary Break-up/Additional Info:
- First year stipend – INR 12,400 per month.
- Second year stipend : INR 15,488 per month
- Third year stipend : INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth year stipend : INR 19,618 per month
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
- Aptitude Test for Verbal, Analytical and Quantitative Abilities (Duration of each section: 20 mins)
- Written Communication Evaluation (Duration: 20 mins).
Round 2 – Business Round
- This round is conducted by panel of subject matter experts from our project team.
- The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining.
- The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
Last Date To Apply: 31st March 2023, 11:59 PM