Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2020 | Trainee | Across India
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer, Specialist Programmer||Apply Here|
|Tata Elxsi||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Junior Trainee Associate||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Trainee||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BCA, BSc
Year of Passing: 2020 Batch
Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP-2020)
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Work Locations: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Cochin, Bhubaneshwar.
- Bachelor of Science – BSc Eligible Streams (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics).
- 10th Standard – Pass.
- 12th Standard – Pass.
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines.
- Mandatory to have cleared Core Mathematics (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) as one subject in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the month of December 2019, January 2020, February 2020 or March 2020 are not eligible.
- First Year: Rs. 15,488/- per month.
- Second Year: 17,553/- per month.
- Third Year: 19,618/- per month.
- Fourth Year: 23,000/- per month.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes).
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/20 questions).
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes).
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
- Online assessment date details will be communicated on email.