Wells Fargo Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Software Intern On November 2018
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Intern
Qualification: BE/BTech (All Branches)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts.
- Candidates should be 2019 graduates with a CGPA rating more than 7.0 or 70% (without any backlog or arrears).
- Candidates should have cleared all exams by the date of joining.
- Good programming and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and inter-personal abilities to work collaboratively within and across teams.
- Ability to shoulder responsibilities independently with minimal guidance.
- Critical thinking skills to challenge the status quo and spot opportunities to improve current processes.
- Participates in a formal internship program with a duration of at least ninety days.
- Internship includes performing various assignments to become familiar with the organization and gain basic work experience.
- Work assignments are augmented by classroom training, self-study assignments, workshops, networking and/or other events.
Application Development and Enhancement:
- Enhancement / development of existing applications and data services.
- Re-platform / reengineer / refresh of applications and environments.
- Integration of vendor platforms and applications.
- Business, regulatory and technology-driven initiatives and projects.
Platform Support / Testing:
- Functional testing, regression and performance testing.
- Automation of repetitive IT functions across QA or IT Services Operations.
- Platform support, including applications, middleware, databases, operating systems, networks etc.
- Evaluation of new tools and emerging technologies; recommendations for adoption.
- Development of new products or services concepts.
- Utilizing new, emerging and engineering streams as aid in development.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.