Vodafone Freshers Recruitment As IT Trainee Across India
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Vodafone
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: IT Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech
- The IT Development Technician is responsible for providing operational and / or administrative services for development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards.
- The IT Development Technician performs assigned tasks supporting the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing).
- Typically reports to the Senior IT Development Team Leader.
- Good understanding of IT Development procedures and concepts to deliver assigned tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
- Provides advice for certain IT Development processes related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (eg Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
- Exchanges information to deliver assigned tasks for the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops