Virtusa Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Testing Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: QA Engineer (Software Testing Engineer)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech (CSE/IT/IS), MCA, MSc (Computers)
- Bachelors degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- 0 to 1 year industry experience.
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills.
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues.
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle.
- Basic knowledge of UML.
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends.
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks.
- Software Quality Assurance, Functional Testing, Automated Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing
- Understand user requirements by studying the requirement document and soliciting further clarifications as needed.
- Create/update test cases according to identified scope.
- Create/update additional documents such as traceability matrices.
- Provide accurate and timely data to be used for test plans, estimates and metrics.
- Run test cases and report defects.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.