Virtusa Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Software Engineer On March 2018
Company Name: Virtusa
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer / Software Engineer (Java)
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT, IS)
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript, Junit.
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals.
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues.
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application.
- Understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms.
- Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle.
- Basic knowledge of UML.
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies and awareness of technical trends.
- Good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards.
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks.
- Proactively suggest new ideas and solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Ability to identify automatable tasks.
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
- Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.