UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2017 in Bangalore On 2nd September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Walkin (Off Campus Drive)
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) / Post Graduate Engineer Trainee (PGET)
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering)
Year of Passing: 2017 Passouts
- Should have good academic track with minimum of 70% aggregate throughout the academics.
- No backlogs.
Selected GET’s /PGET’s would be working on one of the below areas based on fitment.
- Systems and Control Engineering: Responsible for system modelling & simulations, controls algorithm development, real time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
- Embedded Software: Responsible for software design & verification, modelling and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
- Electronics Design: Responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
GET /PGET – Mechanical:
- Responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
- Online Test – 2nd September 2017.
- Face to Face Interview – 9th September 2017.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.