UrbanPro Freshers Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | Bangalore
UrbanPro Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding UrbanPro Bangalore Freshers Job Openings 2020 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|CSB Bank||Across India||Relationship Executive||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Service Desk||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Flipkart||Bangalore||IT Analyst||Apply Here|
|HPE||Bangalore||Graduate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: UrbanPro
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 5,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT)
Year of Passing: 2020 Batch
- Work in an agile environment to implement new features based on business requirements.
- Help with debugging any code related issues in the production environment.
- Effectively communicate with team members as well as product management.
- Good academics.
- Good pH score.
- Must be familiar with advanced principles of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Any experience with or exposure to multi-tier website development in a Java/J2EE environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Candidates will undergo initial training for 6 months. During this training (probation period) CTC will be 2.4 LPA.
- Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.
- Due to the current pandemic situation, the entire selection process will be conducted online. Hence all applicants should have the internet and other facilities to attend online tests and interviews.
Drive Location: Online.
Last Date To Apply: 24th October 2020.
Drive Date: 26th October 2020.