UnitedHealth Group Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Junior Software Engineer On March 2018
UnitedHealth Group freshers job openings in Bangalore for Junior Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA, MSc Freshers are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group (Optum)
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Software Engineer (ASP.Net, MVC, C#)
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA, MSc
- Junior Software Engineer is part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft development stack.
- The Junior Software Engineer is expected to understand the design and be involved in development and testing stages of the SDLC cycle for tasks assigned to them from project modules of low complexity.
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft .NET development using C#.
- Good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface, events, delegates.
- Good Knowledge on ASP.net, ADO.net, SQL, Trigger, SPs.
- Knowledge of MVC4.0, Entity Framework, JSON, JQUERY, wiforms will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies – Scrum will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of unit testing theory will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of client/server application development any one of – Webservice/WCF/Web API will be an added advantage.
- Communication – Communicates clearly and concisely on a routine basis (verbally and in writing).
- Innovation – Explores alternative approaches to achieving objectives.
- Customer Centricity – Strives to exceed the customer expectations through error free and timely deliverables.
- Learning and Applying – Focusses on learning and development as per the feedback provided for enhancing one’s own performance.
- Collaboration and Team Work – Works collaboratively with other members of the team by sharing ideas and information.
- Excellence in Execution – Works hard to meets the goals/ targets given to him, and is motivated by opportunities for reward and recognition.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.