United Health Group Hiring BTech Freshers in Hyderabad, Bangalore, NCR On May 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, NCR (Noida/Gurgaon)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE)
Year of Passing: 2017 Passouts
- CGPA of 6 & above or 60% & above.
- Would like to build deeper technical skills.
- Would like to build deeper domain skills.
- Interested in pursing technical career path.
- If you are a risk taker and would like to innovate.
- UnitedHealth Group Looking for candidates graduating in 2017 from Engineering Colleges.
- Opportunity to work on health care domain.
- Job Locations will be decided based on the project allocation and completely on company’s discretion.
- Selected candidates can be posted among any of these location: Hyderabad, Bangalore or NCR (Noida/ Gurgaon)
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you would work as a part of a dynamic team with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.
- Software Engineer, applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++.
- Solves/develops complex problems.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.