Trinamix Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Trainee Systems Engineer On January 2018
Company Name: Trinamix
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Systems Engineer
No.of Openings: 6
Salary: Rs. 2,75,000 – 7,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech
- Ideal candidates have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in BTech or MTech with 60% Aggregate.
- Preference will be given to those from BTech/BE/CS but other stream can also apply if they are good in programming/coding.
- Candidate should have first class throughout his academics.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database and PL/SQL (Procedural Language/Structured Query Language).
- C-DAC certified is will be added advantage.
- Knowledge or any exposure of Oracle Applications (ERP) and Training Courses/Technical certification in Oracle will be added advantage.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Participate in meetings and follow up with resulting action items as needed.
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Selected candidate will work on Oracle EBS and Value Chain Planning product as Trainee Systems Engineer.
- Main responsibility will be PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework, JDeveloper, XMLS Publisher based code development.
- Working closely with functional consultant to understand business requirement and deliver technical component for Oracle ERP.
- Preparing documentation, Testing, Workflow monitoring.
- Client Application Support.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.