Trigent Software Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Trainee Software Engineer On August 2019
Company Name: Trigent Software
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
No.of Positions: 2
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
- Engineering graduates, preferably Compute science.
- Good academic scores (70% or above) or with good GPA score.
- Strong in C, C++ (OOPs concepts).
- Should have good programming skills.
- Good to have knowledge or course to be done on .NET and AngularJS 2.0.
- Desirable to have ability to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- Should be thorough and well versed in Object oriented concepts, design pattern.
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance.
- Should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects and correcting those.
- Have passion and ability to learn latest technologies and implement them in projects as appropriate.
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns (where and when to apply what).
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Ability to do good unit testing of an implemented functionality.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools TFS, Git, SVN etc.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Should be good in database concepts (RDMBS).
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Should possess Knowledge in SQLs, Ability to write medium complexity SQLs.
- Good communication skills is required.
- Should have good problem solve skills.
- Candidate should have good attitude.
- Good problem solver, Quick learner.