Thomson Reuters Recruitment | Trainee Software Engineer (.NET) | Bangalore
Thomson Reuters Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Bangalore For Trainee Software Engineer (.NET) position. BE, BTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Thomson Reuters Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Cyient||Telangana||Trainee Apprentice||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Siemens||Across India||Software Engineer/Tester||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Bangalore||Process Executive||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer (C#.NET)
Experience: Freshers / 6 months
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Thomson Reuters is looking for a highly motivated, innovative, and detailed oriented individual who will make an impact on a large-scale, enterprise-wide initiative to serve as a Trainee Software Engineer with primary responsibilities of a SDET on this team.
- The efforts expected in this position include the support of existing capabilities as well as the development of new capabilities to support new product development initiatives and major infrastructure initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organization skills, excellent communication (oral and written) and problem-solving skills.
- They must also have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
- A four-year degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related field.
- Freshers / 6 months of software development, testing exposure (not mandatory for deserving candidate).
- Knowledge of any automated testing tools (e.g., HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, Selenium).
- Strong technical aptitude, organization, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, global, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team on a large project.
- Ability to pay attention to details and to follow through on commitments.
- Interest in keeping abreast of current trends in software development and testing, especially as they relate to the technologies being used.
- Working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Work with team members such as Tech. Lead, SDETs, Software Developers, PMs to ensure high quality outcome of all test deliverables.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, iteration meetings.
- Write Code, Fix bugs using Development code branch.
- Create, maintain, and execute tests automated and manual.
- Report deviations of quality to the development team.
- Detect defects and create informative bug reports and effectively follow up on bug closure.
- Create test reports detailing all bugs and issues found in each test iteration.
- Keep the QA systems updated with relevant data and configurations to ensure effective test coverage.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects with setting priorities to complete tasks within set timeline.
- Be proactive about testing, test coverage, and resolving issues.