Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Trainee Software Engineer
Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Trainee Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Thomson Reuters Bangalore Trainee Software Engineer Job is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Associate||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Support Associate||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||System Analyst Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation.
- Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently.
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules.
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools.
- Awareness with Agile project development methodology, SCRUM, continuous integration process.
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines.
How To Apply:
More IT Jobs: Check Here
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them. We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide. Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com.