ThiDiff Technologies Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Developer On November 2017
Company Name: ThiDiff Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer
Qualification: BE, BTech, BCA, MCA
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience using best practice version control methodologies and tools such as Git.
- Ability to learn quickly and be proactive.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can work independently with little direct supervision.
- Responsible for Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications and implementations.
- Create and update design documents, code review documents and Perform periodic code reviews.
- Identify solution designs and perform business analysis of client requirements.
- Transform requirements into technical task specifications.
- Participate in Agile SCRUM process – sprint planning, story grooming, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives
- Troubleshoot customer reported issues including performance issues.
- Follow best practices.
- Act as a subject matter expert as it pertains to website architecture and work with cross-functional teams to help resolve site issues.
- Evaluate technologies and site design constantly and provide feedback on how we can improve our site for the delight of our customers.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.