Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2017, 2018 Across India As Associate System Engineer On January 2019
Tech Mahindra Mega Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India for Associate System Engineer Position On January 2019. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this drive. More details regarding Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Engineer||Apply Here|
|Thomson Reuters||Across India||Software Intern||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata…etc)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,25,000/ per annum
- BE/BTech (CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics), MCA
- 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/2018 without any backlog.
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SSC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma (in case done) and BE/BTech/MCA.
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course.
- Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference.
Bond and Compensation:
- Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum.
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum.
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company.
- During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Workplace and Timings:
- Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.
Test and Interview Location:
- Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Last Date To Apply: 22nd January 2019.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.