TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India As Software Engineer On 16th December 2018
TCS Mega Off Campus Drive for Fresher Graduates Across India For Software Engineer Position On 16th December 2018. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this Off Campus Drive. More Details regarding TCS Off Campus Drive is given below.
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (All Branches).
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math/Statistics background).
- MSc in Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Minimum 60% throughout Academics in X, XII, UG, Diploma, PG.
- Students with backlogs are not allowed to appear for the Off Campus.
- Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be complete within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience will not be permitted to participate in the TCS Selection process.
- 3.36 for BE / BTech
- 3.53 for ME / MTech / MCA / MSc.
- Verbal Ability – 10 mins – 10 Questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40 mins – 20 Questions.
- Programming Concepts – 20 mins – 10 Questions.
- Coding- 20 mins – 1 Question.
- Registration Starts: 27th November 2018.
- Registration Closes: 10th December 2018.
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 15th December 2018.
- Exam Date: 16th December 2018.
- Join TCS: 1st Week of January 2019 onwards.
- Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive.
- Students who appeared for the test on November 13th / 14th are not eligible.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.