TCS Hiring MBA Freshers 2019 Across India As Trainee On January 2019
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Year of Passing: 2019 Pasouts
TCS Management Hiring Drive 2019:
- A Pan India hunt for the top Management Graduates.
- TCS Management Hiring Drive is being launched exclusively for talented MBA students from the batch of 2019.
- This off-campus drive is aimed at hiring graduates from various PAN India institutes who can join TCS in FY 2019-20.
- We want to empower all young and bright management graduates to fulfil their dreams of attaining a shining career in TCS.
- Through TCS Management Hiring Drive 2019 we are providing a plethora of openings across various specialization.
- We firmly believe that students aspirations should meet with suitable opportunities to enable them to reach their maximum potential.
- Basis the students’ profile and their performance during selection, they will be handpicked for TCS Initial Learning Program (ILP). Through ILP, students will be able to lay a strong foundation for an enriching career.
- Full Time MBA Graduates from the batch of 2019.
- Eligible Streams: Marketing / Finance/ Systems / Operations / IT / Supply Chain / Business Economics / Finance / Productivity and Quality Management / E-Commerce / Logistics / Retail / Analytics.
- Undergraduate Qualification: Candidate’s undergraduate degree should be in “Bachelor of Engineering / Technology”. Students from Integrated 5 year MBA programs shall also be eligible to apply.
- 60% throughout Academics and cleared in first attempt.
- No pending Backlogs at the time of appearing for the test / interview.
- Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to exceed 30 months. Extended education will not be eligible.
Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 80 mins.
- Verbal Ability – 10 mins.
- Registration Closes: 26th January 2019.
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 28th January 2019.
- Exam Date: 30th January 2019.
Registration Steps For Management Hiring:
- 1. Select IT Category.
- 2. Fill Application Form.
- 3. Click on Apply For Drive.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.