TCS Freshers Recruitment | Trainee | 2023, 2024 Batch | PAN India
TCS Freshers Recruitment in PAN India For Trainee Position. BCA, BSc, BVoc Freshers 2023, 2024 Batch are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding TCS Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Packaged App Development Associate (2023, 2024 Batch)
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: PAN India
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BCA, BSc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), BVoc (CS / IT)
Year of Passing: 2023, 2024 Passouts
Job Description: TCS Smart Hiring
- Inviting the graduates of 2023 & 2024 to apply for the TCS Smart Hiring Drive.
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for candidates from the stream of BCA, B.Sc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), B.Voc in CS/IT from the Batch of 2023 & 2024.
- Students who perform exceptionally well during the TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program.
- This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a holistic and global IT career.
- Courses & Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), B.Voc in CS/IT from the Batch of 2023 and 2024 are eligible.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 50% or above or equivalent CGPA in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Backlogs: 1. Batch of 2023 – Should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for TCS Selection process. The course should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course; 2. Batch of 2024 – One active backlog at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process is permitted. However, it is mandatory that the course to be cleared and completed within the stipulated time duration of the course without any backlogs to be eligible for joining in TCS if selected.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any in the TCS application form. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: It is mandatory that the course to be cleared and completed within the stipulated time duration of the course without any backlogs to be eligible for joining in TCS if selected.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
- Work Experience: Please note, the role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement.’ However, candidates with the prior work experience need to declare the same in the TCS application form. Also, candidates would be required to submit the necessary documents supporting their experience at the time of the TCS selection process.
- Note: Kindly note that we have a stringent eligibility criterion and a robust selection process. Your eligibility as per the defined criteria will be checked at various stages of the selection process. At any point of time if you are found ineligible, or data shared by you is found discrepant, your candidature will be disqualified.
- TCS iON is the test provider/centre for TCS Smart Hiring process. Candidates have to appear in-person to give the test.
- The duration of assessment is 120 mins and is divided into 3 sections – Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability.
Please note that this is an In-Centre test. Kindly be informed that the allotment of seats in the respective centres will be on ‘First-Come-First Serve’ basis and hence it is important to register and apply at the earliest to select your preferred test centre. The selection of preferred city will be restricted once the seats are full (you will not be able to select your preferred city if the seats are already full).
- You must have all your original documents as applicable (Marksheets, Degree Certificate, Internship Letter, Work Experience Letter if any).
- Communication related to the test will be shared with you by ‘TCS iON – Our Test Provider.’
- TCS does not send job offers/any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff Mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Registration End Date: 14th December 2023
Test Date: To be declared