TCS Freshers Recruitment | Trainee | 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch | Across India
TCS Freshers Recruitment Across India For Trainee Position. BSc, BCA, B.Voc Freshers 2020, 2021, 2022 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding TCS Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Deloitte||Across India||Analyst (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trainee (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India (PAN India)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BSc, BCA, B.Voc
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch
Job Description (TCS Smart Hiring):
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, BSc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B.Voc in (CS / IT) from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Students who perform exceptionally during our TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program.
- This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a wholistic and global IT career for you.
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation.
- Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams.
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes. It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions) – 30 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions) – 50 Minutes.
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions) – 40 Minutes.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Last Date To Apply: Open
Test Date: On-going
Interview Date: To be announced post test results.