Synopsys Hiring Freshers in Noida As Technical Intern On July 2017
Job Location: Noida
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech (Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics)
- Knowledge of HDL language System Verilog, Verilog required.
- Knowledge of UVM and Functional verification will be a plus.
- Programming concepts in C/C++ will be a plus
- Experience with Perl / TCL / some scripting language is a plus.
- No previous experience required.
- Any industrial experience will be plus.
- Good communication skills and team player.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure. Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything. Company Website: www.synopsys.com.