Soft Suave Technologies Recruitment | Full Stack Developer (0-2 years) | Bangalore
Soft Suave Technologies Recruitment in Bangalore As Full Stack Developer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates 2018, 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Soft Suave Technologies Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Soft Suave Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Full Stack Developer (Trainee Software Engineer – Java/Python)
No..of Openings: 10
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate the interrelationships between programs.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies .
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Immediate Joiners.
- Good knowledge in Java / Python is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Logical and analytical thinking towards the Java programming.
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques.
- Should be a self initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
- Should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Level 1: Technical Aptitude Test.
- Level 2: written Programming Test
- Level 3: System Execution of Program.
- Level 4: HR Interview.
- Those who have taken up the interview in last 3 months are not eligible to undergo interview again.