Signant Health Freshers Recruitment | .NET Developer Trainee (0-1 year) | Hyderabad
Signant Health Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced in Hyderabad As .NET Developer Trainee. BE, BTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Signant Health Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Signant Health
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: .NET Developer Trainee
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers/0 to 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical major.
- Demonstrated experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- Freshers having good knowledge on .NET, C#, SQL (DotNet programming is mandatory for this role).
- We need DotNet background candidates only.
Knowledge with some or all of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL or other relational databases including stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other reporting tool.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET.
- Microsoft Visual Basic.
- Web page design.
- Windows application design.
- Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus.
- Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source control product.
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 or experience in a regulated environment desirable.
- Knowledge professionally developing software.
Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete high quality technical documentation.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and approaches.
- Ability to meet established timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
- Ability to work in a team environment; establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas.