Salesforce Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Software Engineer Intern On January 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech (Computer Science, Electrical), MCA, BS, MS
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design.
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation.
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts.
- This is your time to shine. Our software engineering interns are considered full time employees by their peers–in fact, you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases.
- As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we release 3 new versions every year with close to 100 new features each release.
- You will write code that reaches millions of subscribers who use our applications everyday, work on our automated testing infrastructure, and craft the tools that provide real-time monitoring of our service.
- With such quick turnaround, we don’t want our interns to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view– we want you to change the way our customers connect their business to the world!
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers.
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release.
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.