Restolabs Recruitment Freshers in Noida As Testing Engineer On 20th September 2019
Restolabs Freshers Recruitment in Noida For Testing Engineer Position On 20th September 2019. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Restolabs Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Restolabs
Job Location: Noida
Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Testing Engineer (Quality Analyst)
Salary: Rs. 2,60,000 – 3,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Good pH score
- Good Academics
- Restolabs is looking for a talented Quality Analyst.
- The Ideal candidate should have eye for detecting errors/issues/glitches in website and must be able to demonstrate critical thinking for preparation and skilled execution of test cases.
- Additionally must be able to work under pressure and in a fast pace, team oriented environment.
- Good grasping & learning ability.
- Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Able to capture small detailing of design/solution.
- Knowledge of QA testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of project/Bug tracking software such as JIRA.
- Knowledge of software testing tools.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC & Bug Life cycle.
- Knowledge of conducting Regression, Responsive and Performance testing.
The QA Tester will work closely with Software Developers in the following key areas:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Consistently execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results in a timely matter.
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development team.
- Help with troubleshooting issues.
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Recommend and implement testing tools and testing methods.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Drive Date: 20th September 2019.
Last Date To Apply: 18th September 2019.