Replicon Software Hiring Freshers 2017, 2018 in Bangalore As Product Support Intern On February 2019
|Infosys||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Replicon Software India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Product Support Intern
No.of Openings: 20
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication), BSc (Computers)
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Bachelors degree in Science/Engineering.
- Knowledge of programming languages will be a plus.
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (Essential).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Inclination towards technology.
- Intermediate with MS Office.
- Very good communication skills (Written and Oral).
- You are willing to work during pure night shifts (Transport facility available).
- Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Product Support Team in our Bangalore office as an Intern Product Support.
- The Intern – Product Support in Replicon is not only a Support Professional, but also a researcher, a tester and a consultant to both customers and Product Management Team.
- In this role you will be working with customers from all over the world resolving Level 1 customer issues, escalating critical issues to Tier 2 teams and reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to Replicon and its customers.
- If you are right out of college or trying to take your first step to kick-start your career and to be sure you are in a supportive and nurturing environment, then take this opportunity to come meet us for an interview.
- Key responsibilities will include providing pleasant and professional customer service and technical support to current and potential customers of Replicon’s Product Suite and related environment via Telephone, Email and Chat. Applying technology in multiple ways to configure the product and helping the customers resolve all queries related to Replicon products.
- Solid understanding of products advantages and limits and suggesting ways of improving the product via internal escalations.
- Ensure customer issues and queries are handled professionally and efficiently within the agreed SLA.
- Works well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop.
- Strong relationships by being a consultant and providing right resolutions.
- Learn and stay current with product knowledge of Replicon’s software and its range of product solutions.
- Help our customers maximize their business benefits from Replicon’s solutions.
- You will hired as an ‘Intern’ in Replicon’s ‘Product Support’ team for 6 months.
- Based on your performance and learning capacity during the 6 months, you will be converted as a Permanent Employee.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.