RedBus Freshers Recruitment | Support Engineer | Bangalore
RedBus Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Support Engineer Position. BSc, BCom, BCA, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding RedBus Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2019, 2020)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Associate Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: RedBus
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: L1 Support Engineer
No.of Openings: 6
Qualification: BSc, BCom, BCA, MCA or any other relevant degree
- Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Evaluate issues and escalate to relevant team(s) or department(s) if needed.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and divisions to resolve issues.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
- Work with the relevant team to resolve or automate the frequent concerns.
- Proactively interacts with regional teams / stakeholders to understand concerns.
- Should be Comfortable with Voice Process / OR / Semi Technical Process.
- Willing to work in shifts and rotational offs.
- Freshers Only.
- Primary Skill – SQL.
- SQL/Certified (optional).
- Good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
- Good aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective listening and client-facing skills.
- The take home salary will only be Rs. 11,500 after all deductions.
- Need someone who can speak – English / Hindi / Kannada (Mandatory all 3 languages).
- Tamil or Telugu would be added advantage.