RDALabs Freshers Recruitment | Associate Engineer | 2022 Batch | PAN India
RDALabs Freshers Recruitment 2022 in PAN India (Permanent Remote) For Associate Engineer Position. BE, BTech Graduates of 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding RDALabs Freshers Job Openings 2022 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Assoctae Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Thoughtworks||Across India||Application Developer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: RDALabs
Job Location: PAN India (Permanent Remote)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Engineer
Salary: Rs. 4,00,000 – 5,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE)
Year of Passing: 2022 Passouts
- RDALabs is hiring for Associate Engineer.
- Work Location: Permanent Remote.
- Agreement: 2 years of Service Agreement.
- BE/BTech with 65% or 6.5 CGPA throughout academics with no active backlogs.
- Should be graduating in 2022.
- Should have 65% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation.
- Willing to sign 2 years of service agreement
- No Active backlogs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be part of projects development and testing activity.
- Will be part of requirement management, design, development and validation process.
- Will be working as active team player, will attend necessary project meetings, follow project process and quality guidelines.
- Support other team members to support Team Goal.
- Involve in all mandatory compliance trainings.
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals in Relational Database Design and Implementation.
Good to have:
- Mobile programming skills: Android or iOS.
- Cloud skills: REST Interface, Docker etc.
- NO SQL databases.
- Knowledge of common software engineering and development life cycle.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development.