RBS Walkin Freshers in Chennai As Customer Service and Operations Analyst On 30th January 2020
RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) Freshers Walkin Drive in Chennai As Customer Service and Operations Analyst On 30th January 2020. Graduate Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) Freshers Walkin Drive 2020 is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland)
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Walkin
Job Position: Customer Service and Operations Analyst
Qualification: BA, BCom, BBA, BSc (Non IT)
Year of Passing: 2018-2019 Passouts
- Comfortable working in 24/7 rotational shifts
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst:
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes.
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role.
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency. You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency.
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge.
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends.
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced.
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout. You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data.
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way.
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
How To Apply:
Walkin Date: 30th January 2020
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Royal Bank of Scotland,
7th Floor, Altius Block,
Olympia Technology Park,
SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy,
Chennai – 600032.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: hwww.rbs.com