Qualcomm Recruitment | IT Software Developer | 2022 Batch | Bangalore, Hyderabad
Qualcomm India Recruitment in Bangalore and Hyderabad For IT Software Developer Position. BE, BTech Graduates of 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Qualcomm Bangalore and Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science Intern (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: IT Software Developer (IT Engineer)
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Science or Information Technology)
Year of Passing: 2022 Passouts
As an IT Engineer, you will work with a team of IT professionals and engineers to develop, implement and maintain various technologies for the organization. With a degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology, you will be able to contribute to some of the projects below.
Below are examples of roles and technologies that you may work on during your internship:
- Framework rollout and tool implementation
- System-level integration issues
- Design and integrate new features
- Project and program documentation
- Data analysis
- Network security
- Vendor management
- Development, Testing, application, database & infrastructure maintenance and support
- Project management
- Server/System administration
- OS: Android, Linux, Windows, Chrome, Native Platforms (RIM).
- Microsoft office suite: SharePoint, Office365, MSFT Office, Project, etc.
- Packaged/Cloud (SAAS): SalesForce, Service Now, WorkDay.
- Enterprise service management tools.
- Cloud computing services, such as AWS, Azure.
- Version control, operational programs, such as Git/GitHub, Splunk, Perforce or Syslog.
- High-Performance Compute, Virtualization, Firewalls, VPN technologies, Storage, Monitoring tools, and proxy services.
- Frameworks: Hadoop, Ruby on Rails, Grails, Angular, React.
- Databases: Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Elastic Search, MapR DB.
- Analytics: ETL (Informatica/Spark/Airflow), Visualization (Tableau/Power BI), Custom Applications (Java Script).
- DevOps: Containers (K8S/Docker), Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- “2022” Engineering Graduates.
- Academic Record – Minimum 70% with distinction throughout the academic career.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed