PTC Freshers Recruitment | Product Analyst | Pune
PTC Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Pune For Product Analyst Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MCS Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding PTC Pune Job Openings is given below.
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: PTC Software India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Product Analyst
Experience: Freshers / 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MCS
- The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across India and Asia.
- The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best in class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- You will be responsible for providing efficient and professional support to PTC’s Global customers during Indian hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill with increasing autonomy for clarifying, troubleshooting, communicating, and documenting solutions for medium to advanced customer issues.
- Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase by authoring technical articles by capturing best practices, troubleshooting methodologies, and resolution.
- Will be responsible to accelerate PTC customer’s success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
Your Day to Day
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved.
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers.
Eligibility Criteria (Must Have Skills):
- Minimum Bachelor/Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science Mechanical E&TC, or relevant stream, Masters in Computer Application or related field (MCA, MCS).
- Fresher or 1 years of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise level software).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed