PhonePe Hiring Freshers 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 in Bangalore As Support Executive On May 2019
PhonePe Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Support Executive Position. Any Graduates 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: PhonePe
Job Location: Bangalore, Dehradun
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Industry: IT
Job Position: Customer Support Executive
Salary: Rs. 2,16,000 – 3,36,000/- per annum
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech, BCA, MCA, BBA, BMS, MBA, BCom, BCom (Hons), BSc, BSc (Hons), BSc (Hotel Management), MSc, MSc (Tech), MSc (Hons), BA, BA (Hons), MA, MA (Hons), Diploma (3 years).
- Year of Passing: 2016-2019 Passouts
- Graduation is Mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Should be able to speak in Hindi and English.
- Should be able to make calls to customers to resolve the customer issues.
- Atleast 6 months of experience in customer support (preferable)
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Training/Probation Period: 45 days.
- Bond: No.
- Date of Joining: Immediate.
- 6 day working.
- Face to Face Round.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.