Parexel Freshers Job Openings in Hyderabad As Database Associate On March 2016
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Resource Database Associate
Qualification: Any Graduation
- High School Diploma or equivalent highly desired/preferred Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Business, IT, HR or equivalent.
- No minimum work experience required, entry level for graduates is acceptable.
- Provide data entry within the global resource planning and capacity process and maintain relevant databases.
- Distribute CRS resource requests to Resource Planners and follow up on resolution compliance
- Provide reports, and data for multiple purposes including maintaining dashboards and ad-hoc requests.
- Provide general administration and coordination support to relevant organizations.
- Support the Project Resourcing Office in other capacities in line with role and capabilities.
- Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. timesheets, metrics, reports etc.)
- Assist in the conception, coordination, testing, and implementation of new processes, reports and enhanced business systems.
- High level of English communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must be highly organized to meet deadlines and manage a high work load.
- Self-motivation is a requirement.
- Professional demeanor and team orientation.
- Ability to successfully work in a ‘virtual` team environment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Must be flexible and able to work in uncertain environments and be able to assess and escalate unclear work situations.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.