Oracle Hiring Associate Consultant (0-2 years) in Bangalore On July 2019
Company Name: Oracle
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Consultant
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Entry level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
- Good working knowledge of PLSQL and Oracle Database.
- Basic knowledge of JAVA.
- WebLogic Application Server 11g/12C.
- Experience is financial domain/Flexcube is an added advantage.