NVIDIA Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As System Software Engineer On January 2019
Company Name: NVIDIA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Tegra System Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Computer Science, Electronics or Equivalent)
- NVIDIA is looking for a System Software Engineer for the Tegra Software Team.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Equivalent.
- Excellent C programming skills. Expertise in coding is critical to your success in this role.
- Kernel programming experience with Linux, Android, or Real-time operating systems.
- Need to have excellent communication and planning skills.
- Possess very good knowledge of computer system architecture and low-level interfaces such as buses, controllers(I2C/SPI/UART/GPIO) and interrupts.
- Prefer that you to have good understanding of operating system concepts, specifically memory/resource management, scheduling, process management and synchronization and power management.
Good to have Skills:
- Have knowledge of Linux Kernel internals.
- Working knowledge of ARM based platforms.
- Develop features to see them through the full software development lifecycle, from conceptualization to productization.
- Work closely with software engineers, hardware and arch teams to implement and optimize features for the mobile system-on-chip (SOC) devices.
- Triage, debug and implement fixes for Tegra Software stack.
- Communicate effectively with various teams throughout the company, as well as customers and partners.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.