Nineleaps Hiring BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore As Software Developer On October 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE)
Year of Passing: 2017 Passouts
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electrical and computer engineering.
- Fluent in English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior coding experience is a must have.
- Web or mobile application development is a plus.
- Sound understanding of fundamentals of computer science, including data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-disciplined to adhere to coding conventions and standards
- Highly enthusiastic person with a strong desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Team Player, a large part of the job requires coordinating with other team members
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve web & mobile applications.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Follow best practices in software development and internal processes for ensuring quality and high standards.
- Coordinate and communicate with the scrum team to ensure impediments are highlighted and risks mitigated.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.