Netcracker Hiring Freshers 2018, 2019 in Bangalore As Java Developer On 17th July 2019
NetCracker Freshers Job Openings in Bangalore For Java Developer Position On 17th July 2019. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
|Infosys||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: NetCracker Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer (Java)
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CSE, ISE, ECT, EEE), MCA
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Should have completed his/her education (Graduation/Post Graduation) in 2018/2019 only with not more than 1 year gap in education.
- Should have minimum 65% or equivalent CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation/Post Graduation.
- NetCracker is looking for candidates who are interested in Java programming.
- Hence we expect the candidates to have basic knowledge of programming concepts.
- They should prepare well on this before coming for the interview process.
- Interview process consists of 2 stages Written test & Interviews.
- Written test has 2 sections namely Numerical aptitude & Programming.
- The programing section has 2 questions (problem statements) which have to be answered by writing a program in the preferred programming language (Java/C/C++).
- Candidates shortlisted after the written test will undergo interviews (2 rounds).
- The shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 to 10 weeks of internship cum training program during which training will be given on Core Java and SQL.
- There will be no stipend paid during the internship/training.
- Their absorption in the company as a full time employee will depend on their performance during the internship/training program.
- Selected candidates will be given offer letters after the internship/training program and they would be required to execute a Training Reimbursement Agreement of 24 months with the company from the date of joining worth 2 Lakhs.
- Candidates should be currently residing in Bangalore and willing to attend written test and interviews next week on Wednesday (17th July 2019).