Mr Cooper Recruitment | Process Associate Trainee | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|CSB Bank||Across India||Relationship Executive||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Service Desk||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Flipkart||Bangalore||IT Analyst||Apply Here|
|HPE||Bangalore||Graduate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Mr Cooper
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Process Associate – Trainee
- Work Location: BCIT, Bangalore.
Eligibility Criteria (Mandatory):
- Arts Graduates with no backlogs/arrears.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work in Night shifts.
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver the desired outcome
- Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer first focus with an eye for details.
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow.
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently
- Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client
- Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
- Group Discussion (Checking the communication & confidence level).
- Online Test (logical reasoning & English Comprehension).
- Operations Manager Round (Communication, thought process, career aspirations, attitude etc).