Mphasis Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune As Trainee Associate Software Engineer On September 2018
Mphasis freshers recruitment drive in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune for Trainee Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Mphasis
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Associate Software Engineer
- BE/BTech (Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics).
- 2018 Passouts.
- Mphasis hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineers for Applications Team.
- Work Locations: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Pune.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs (min 55% and above is considered for the Maharashtra students).
- Must have basic computer programming skills.
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- First 6 months – Trainee Software Engineer at Level- 1.
- Post 6 months – Associate Software Engineer at Level-2.
- The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of Rs. 21, 000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
- Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining.
- In case of default an amount of Rs. 100, 000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
E First round V AMCAT Test (Aptitude):
- English Grammar.
- Computer Programming.
- Logical Ability.
- Quantitative Ability.
E Second round V SVAR:
- Tool Based Communication Test.
E Final Round V Panel Interview:
- Tech and HR.
- The selected candidate will be on- boarded anytime between August 2018 and April 2019.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.