Micro Focus Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Java Developer On December 2018
Company Name: Micro Focus
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Java Developer
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE), MCA
Year of Passing: 2018 Passouts
- An aggregate of 70% and above in BE/BTech, MCA.
- Good understanding of Java and OOPS concepts.
- Good aptitude and programming skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge with any DB (MySQL) and familiarity with the RDMS Concepts.
- This opening is for a product development team in the security group, which is responsible for the development and maintenance of industry leading security information and event management (SIEM) product, which will help companies protect and secure their network.
- Cyber security being a hotly pursued domain, this opening allows an engineer to get to know the internal working details of a market leading SIEM product and how it will be used to resolve the real world security threats.
- The product makes use of patented technologies and cutting edge software to detect attacks on a network and will help in taking remedial measures in countering a cyber-attack.
- We are looking for a motivated and passionate young engineer, who can learn fast, can adapt to any technology thrown at him/her and is interested to solve real world problems faced by companies’ world over.
- An ideal candidate should be ready to be groomed to be a full stack developer.
- He should be able to work with his team to understand the requirements and should be able to do hands on coding to implement the new features of the product.
- He should be deadline oriented and should be passionate about resolving problems and issues faced by the customers.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.