MetricStream Freshers Recruitment 2019 in Bangalore As Member Technical Staff On December 2019
MetricStream Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in For Member Technical Staff On December 2019. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding MetricStream Freshers Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: MetricStream
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Member Technical Staff (Mobile App Team)
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE), MCA
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Percentage throughout the academics should be greater than 65%.
- As part of Core Mobile R&D Centre they will be developing MetricStream Mobile Foundation Frameworks which will be used by all GRC Mobile Apps.
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle.
- Solve problems independently working with new technologies to create quick solutions.
- Design and develop fast proof-of-concepts to explore opportunities in a specific area.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meet the required quality and security criteria.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test and deploy them with production quality.
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed.
- Operating Systems: Android, iOS.
- Technologies: SQLite, RESTful, Git.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
- Interview Location: Bangalore (Outstation Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for interview).
- Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for the final round of interview.
- Candidates will be offered job profiles and positions based on the MAPIT score.
- 1st Round: Online Test.
- Test Starts At: 9th December 2019, 9.00 AM.
- Test Ends At: 31st January 2020, 7.00 PM.
- Duration: 2 hours.