Lam Research Recruitment BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On November 2019
Lam Research Freshers Requirement in Bangalore For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Lam Research Freshers Requirement is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Lam Research
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
- BE/BTech (Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electronics, Electronics & Communication).
- 2018 Passouts.
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now).
- Willing to sign 2 years service agreement.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of LAM standards compliant software.
- Plans, coordinates and executes development activities within small to medium-sized projects.
- Responsible for feature enhancements and complete ownership of software components.
- Responsible for maintenance of install base by analyzing, debugging and fixing customer issues.
- Interact with peers across teams to carry out day to day activities.
- Knowledge of C programming language.
- Knowledge of project life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical, logical, problem solving, trouble shooting skills.
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Exposure on C++/.Net (C#).
- Understanding of Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of RTOS.
- Knowledge of SQL server.
- Understanding of distributed systems and socket programming.