Intel Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Systems Engineer Intern On January 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Systems Engineer (Intern)
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/Electronics)
- Minimum – Bachelors in CS/Electronics.
- Preferred – Masters in CS/Electronics.
- Experience needed in bio-medical sensors, signal processing and algorithms.
- Experience in programming languages such as C/C++.
- Experience in tools like Matlab and Simulink.
- Preferred experience in machine learning techniques like clustering and classification in supervised /unsupervised learning.
- Develop frameworks for processing sensor and sensor fusion data to derive high level inferences usable for data analytics and improvement of user experience.
- Algorithms for sensor data processing using machine learning techniques.
- Analyze new bio-medical sensors (e.g. EEG) and provide conclusions on usability and applications of sensors for different use cases.
- Integrate a solution for one or two vertical experiences (such as virtual reality) and show the viability and usage of sensors.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.