Intel Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Application Developer On January 2018
Company Name: Intel
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Application Developer (Machine Learning)
Qualification: BE/BTech/BS/MTech/MS/MCA/MSc (Computers)
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- BE/BS or MS in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in US without requiring sponsorship.
- Strong design and development experience using: Java/J2EE Stack, Machine Learning, Python, R & Spark framework.
- Develop modules for data loading, transformation, access and export.
- Extensive experience with Data Structure.
- Knowledge in designing and implementing big data solutions using Hadoop technologies MapReduce, Sqoop, flume, Mahout, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark and/or HBase.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
- Familiarity with version control systems is a plus.
- This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer based systems to meet business requirements.
- Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include Documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- A successful candidate should possess the below behavioral traits: Leadership, critical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills – Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.