Infosys Recruitment | IT Support Analyst (0-5 years) | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Infosys BPM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: IT Support Analyst
Experience: 0 to 5 years
- 0 to 5 years work experience in Service Desk.
- Intermediate knowledge of desktop software application (MS outlook, Word, Excel, access, internet and Email
- Grant and revoke application access based on user requests.
- Experience of working within a busy Service Desk environment, showing experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution.
Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Active reading, writing and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues.
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently.
- Display ownership and accountability.
- Quickly build trust and confidence with customer.
- Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically.
How To Apply:
About Infosys BPM Ltd:
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Infosys BPM has 32 delivery centers in 16 countries spread across 5 continents, with 43,111 employees from 100+ nationalities, as of December, 2019.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists. Company Website: www.infosysbpm.com.