Indus Business Systems Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Associate Software Engineer On July 2018
Indus Business Systems freshers job openings in Hyderabad for Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA Freshers 2017 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Indus Business Systems
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer (Java)
Qualification: BE/BTech/MTech (CSE, IT), MCA
Year of Passing: 2017 Passouts
- Indus Business Systems Limited is Hiring Freshers trained on Java Technology.
- Agreement: Yes.
- Percentage: SSC and Intermediate – 70% and above, BE/BTech/MCA – 65% and above.
- Excellent communication and subject articulation (both written and spoken).
- Good at problem solving
- Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
Technical Skills (Mandatory):
- Core Java, Advance Java, HTML5, JSP, Java Script, JQUERY, AJAX, CSS, Hibernate, MVC Architecture, Struts or Spring.
- RDBMS and DB Programming, and at the technologies Oracle, SQL Server.
- Understanding about the concept of Web Servers.
- Good technical aptitude and sharp at learning and using new technologies.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates forward resume to email@example.com. (Or) Apply For This Job.
About Indus Business Systems:
Indus Business Systems Limited is a software products and professional services company, continuously developing innovative technology solutions for customers. The company’s integrated products span Life Sciences research administration and compliance from funding to trials, as well as end-to-end IT solutions. Indus strives to be a valuable partner b y offering ready-to-use software products and comprehensive professional services in cutting-edge technologies, backed by years of experience.We strive for quality in meeting customer requirements, and have instituted stri ngent quality assurance and control measures. We adopt a process-oriented approach to project management, based on CMMI framework, to meet quality goals. We also have a strong managerial and technical knowledge base and capture new insights from every project we implementIncorporated in 1996, with an objective of providing state-of-the-art turnkey software solutions, Indus has been offering solutions for the healthcare, insurance, manufacturing and hospitality industries, as well as for non-profit organizations. For the past ten years, the company has primarily focused on delivering software solutions for the Life Sciences research organizations. Indus has been in the development of enterprise scale applications for SaaS deployment Model. In fact, Indus has been very successful with SaaS Model (Cloud) solutions, for the last 15 years. Company Website: www.indussoftware.net.