IIFL Walkin Freshers in Mumbai As Customer Care Executive On 13th May 2016
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 5 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: Financial Services | Broking
Job Position: Customer Care Executive
No.of Openings: 80
Salary: Rs. 50,000 – 2,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Updated Resume.
- Excellent Communication Interpersonal skills & Convincing Skill.
- Fluent English, mailing, calling, chatting, other communication.
- Comfortable working on a Sales Target.
- Maintain client relationship and provide them best service.
- To ensure quality parameters are met and TAT to respond to the customer is maintained.
- Log CRM against other units wherever internal resolution is not possible and coordination for quick resolution.
- To escalate all CRMs that have not been closed within TAT or have been closed inadequately.
- To ensure zero defect processing of all customer requests.
- To ensure complete and accurate resolution within the defined TATs.
- To ensure process compliance as per the set Audit and Service Quality guidelines.
- To ensure that the defined productivity targets on service levels, call handling time , quality parameters are met consistently.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of competent and consistent service in line with set standards that results in an enhanced customer experience.
Walkin Date: 28th to 30th April 2016
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
India Infoline House,
Sun Infotech Park, Road No. 16V, Plot No. B -23
MIDC, Thane Industrial Area, Wagle Estate, Thane (W)
Contact Person: Yogita Bandekar, 022-41035187
Company Website: www.indiainfoline.com