ICICI Bank Recruitment 2019 For Phone Banking Officer (0-4 years) in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Guwahati On November 2019
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2019 For Freshers and Experienced As Phone Banking Officer in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Guwahati. Any Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer Recruitment is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Job Location: Hyderabad, Mumbai (Thane), Guwahati
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 4 years)
Job Category: Banking
Job Position: Phone Banking Officer
- Graduate in any stream (BE, BTech, BCom, BSc, BCA, BA, etc)
- Any Graduate with 0-4 years of experience.
- Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language.
- Open to work in rotational shifts.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/queries over phone.
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information.
- Cross-selling various banking products to customers through phone banking channel.
More Hyderabad Jobs: Check Here
More Mumbai Jobs: Check Here
About ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at Rs.12.50 trillion at June 30, 2019. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 4,882 branches and 15,101 ATMs across India.
ICICI Bank was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary.
ICICI Bank’s Board members include eminent individuals with a wealth of experience in international business, management consulting, banking and financial services. Bank Website: www.icicibank.com.